Winter dress and Coat
pattern: New Look 6927
I felt totally inspired the other day after watching the last episode of season 2 of
The Great British Sewing Bee.
I decided to make this sweet dress.
The coat followed the next day.
I matched the lining of the dress to the underneath of the collar
and while I was at it I made a matching hairbow.
I used a recycled sheet to make this little outfit.
It was 1000tc and the quality really matched the style.
It looks like it belongs in the 1960's, doesn't it.
My pleats turned out perfectly :)
I added some secret little side pockets to the dress.
I even used french seams to finish the dress.
I am not the greatest at installing zips but I must admit
I am quite happy with the result this time.
And do you know the best thing about it,
my daughter loves it ♥