Sunday 23 March 2014

Mini Carry Bag

Mini Carry Bag



I absolutely love these little bags.
They are so fun to make and so very useful.
This special one was made for my sister-in-law for her birthday.


Isn't this fabric cute. 
It is Belle & Boo Woodland Walk from Spotlight.




I have made these bags as Teachers Gifts and as lunch bags for my kids.
Really they can be used for whatever you like.


If you would like to make one for yourself, you must check out the tutorial I used from Pink Penguin.
You are sure to get hooked like me and start making one for everyone you know :)


8 comments:

  1. That's a lovely bag - I think I'll have to check out that tutorial. And that skater dress looks fantastic!!

    I've passed on the Liebster award to you - see my post here:
    http://thirtynineblog.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/everything-you-always-wanted-to-know.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa. I am working on my Liebster Award post right now :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, what cute bags. Love the one for your sister-in-law. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute bag! I love the fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous fabric on your sister-in-laws bag, Sherry. These bags will have so many uses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable bags, Sherry!!! I especially love the one for your sister-in-law... gorgeous fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've featured your fab bags today, Sherry...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sherry, I found your blog through the Threading My Way linky party. I love these bags. I have just started sewing and I love making bags. I will definitely check out this tutorial. :o)

    ReplyDelete