Friday 7 March 2014

Aboriginal Print Top

Aboriginal Print Top



This is the second time I have used this pattern 
and I was able to sew it up in record time.
You can see the first one here.
I love the simple style and the comfort of this top.


I scored this awesome fabric from the op shop for only $1.75 
It is an authentic aboriginal print which started life as a tablecloth.



I used an old button that my Oma gave me.
And check out the hand painted rock my Opa made.


You may see a few more of these tops coming up on the blog, 
unless I find a new favourite pattern.

Let me know a pattern you can't live without. I would love to check it out.

You can now see this little top in action over at this post!

1 comment:

  1. absolutely love it :D Will it be in your etsy store?

    ReplyDelete